By Kunyu Guo
Read or Download Analytic Hilbert Modules (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series) PDF
Best number theory books
No description to be had
Obtainable, concise, and self-contained, this e-book deals a good creation to 3 similar matters: differential geometry, differential topology, and dynamical structures. themes of specified curiosity addressed within the booklet comprise Brouwer's fastened element theorem, Morse conception, and the geodesic move.
Pseudodifferential research, brought during this ebook in a fashion tailored to the wishes of quantity theorists, relates automorphic functionality concept within the hyperbolic half-plane Π to automorphic distribution conception within the aircraft. Spectral-theoretic questions are mentioned in a single or the opposite surroundings: within the latter one, the matter of decomposing automorphic services in Π in response to the spectral decomposition of the modular Laplacian supplies method to the better certainly one of decomposing automorphic distributions in R2 into homogeneous elements.
Medical wisdom grows at a wonderful pace--but few books have had as lasting an influence or performed as vital a task in our sleek international because the Mathematical thought of conversation, released initially as a paper on communique thought greater than fifty years in the past. Republished in publication shape almost immediately thereafter, it has considering the fact that undergone 4 hardcover and 16 paperback printings.
- Number Theory and Cryptography (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Binary Quadratic Forms: An Algorithmic Approach: 20 (Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics)
- Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 2 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 130)
- Mathematical Problems and Puzzles: from the Polish Mathematical Olympiads (Popular Lectures in Mathematics Series)
- Factorization: Unique and Otherwise (CMS Treatises in Mathematics)
- Generalizations of Thomae's Formula for Zn Curves: 21 (Developments in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Analytic Hilbert Modules (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series)
Analytic Hilbert Modules (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series) by Kunyu Guo